GreenBox Home Services to includes plumbing maintenance with their Care Plan membership
The Importance & Benefits Of Routine Maintenance
Inspections are the most proactive way of reducing problems and emergency situations. Just as your doctor recommends regular checkups to ensure proper health, your HVAC & plumbing systems both need periodic inspections to catch, fix, and prevent major problems.
Timely & Proper Maintenance – Our certified technicians are always on time with a courtesy call before they arrive. They are skilled and trained to care for your system the right way, the first time.
Fix Problems Sooner – We can identify and correct developing problems while they are easy to fix and prevent costly repairs.
Spend Less – Over the life of your system, you will save money on your utility bills and experience fewer repairs.
Breathe Easier – Improved indoor air quality helps reduce allergies and asthma symptoms.
Specialized Testing – We use the most advanced tools in the industry to test and service your equipment.
Quality Technical Personnel Our technicians receive ongoing training in service and maintenance techniques.
ENERGYSTAR.GOV Recommends Routine Hvac & Plumbing Maintenance Because It:
- Extends the life of the system
- Saves money on utility bills
- Prevents costly breakdowns
- Identifies refrigerant leaks
Routine maintenance is required to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty on your HVAC system and water heater !
Inspections & Cleanings
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Check current draw on motors
- Inspect and check safeties and controls
- Check for air leaks around indoor equipment
- Inspect indoor blower and motor
- Check and replace air filter
- Check refrigerant temperature and pressures
- Check for obvious refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor coil
- Inspect and clean outdoor coil
- Check operation and condition of compressor
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect ductwork
- Check blower speed and airflow
- Check temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Inspect and flush condensate pan
- Check contractors and relays
- Check, run, and start capacitors
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect and adjust burner(s)
- Inspect and test gas valve(s)
- Inspect flue for cracks and obstructions
- Inform Care Plan member of findings and recommendations
- Leaks and Corrosion – check for leaks and corrosion in your home’s pipe system where accessible.
- Drainage Speed – a slow drain may indicate that a clog is present.
- Faucets – check around the base of every faucet for any leakage around the valve base, or supply lines.
- Water Pressure – water pressure that is too high can be just as problematic as pressure that’s too low.
- Toilets – flush the toilet to ensure proper drainage, and check for any broken or rusted parts.
- Water Heater – check for leaks and corrosion and general overall condition of the water heater.
- Showerheads – check if sediment is collecting.
- The buildup could affect your water pressure and cause problems over time.
- Water Quality Testing – we test the drinking and working water in your home.
3 System Inspections & Cleanings Per Year
Care Plan Member Perks & Benefits
- Priority Scheduling – Get moved to the front of the line when scheduling.
- Repairs & Accessories – Receive a 20% discount on qualifying repairs and accessories.
- No After-Hour Rates – Never pay after-hour rates including weekends and holidays.
- Exclusive Offers – Receive discounts and specials that aren’t available to anyone else.
- 3-Year Guarantee – 3-year no questions asked warranty on select repairs.
Only $16.50 / month